Hi!

I recently committed a feature to evaluate variables in config values.

Basically having something like:
document.server.url=http://localhost:8081
myapp.document.lists=${document.server.url}/docapp/list
myapp.document.admin=${document.server.url}/docadmin/app
(atm adding this to our docs as well)

In @ConfigProperty I enabled this feature by default.

In ConfigResolver I just added a method 'evaluateVariables' in TypedResolver and
added new method to ConfigResolver itself:

public static String getPropertyValue(String key, String defaultValue, boolean
evaluateVariables)

How should the other getPropertyValue etc methods in ConfigReolver behave?

Thinking about it for a few days now I think it would be ok to enable this
feature for them as well.

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub