We should also enhance the support to include @Configuration.
e.g. if you have some class like
@Configuration(cacheFor=60, cacheUnit=TimeUnit.MINUTES)
public class FtpConfigation {  String host();  Integer port();  String
username();  String encryptedPwd();}

Then you will likely resolve all those values in an atomic way. This means that
the values are basically backed by a @RequestScoped ConfigTransaction holder.
Do we _always_ like to activate this feature?Or do we like to introduce another
flag in the @Configuration annotation?
What about threads which have no request Context active?Should it automatically
fallback to on-demand resolving?
LieGrue,strub

    On Wednesday, 4 April 2018, 18:08:09 CEST, Mark Struberg