ok ok, i'm fine not having it implementing it - just thought it was not a
blocker.

Can we get an unwrap in Config *api* to be able to plug features like that
(which allows us to use it under the hood and when we think it is ready we
promote it to the api)?

config.unwrap(SnapshotService.class)....

Romain Manni-Bucau