Hi Gerhard,
thank you for your reply, at first thought I meant to accept it for a
correct answer to my problem.
After pondering over it for some time I am less convinced.

AFAIK the problem comes from Deltaspike Data using uninitialized
resources, where initialization needs are not really obvious to the
user.
My debugging has shown, that the repository passes objects to the jpa
layer, who's initialization I havent ever seen yet (sorry for my lack
of insight).

The question is: is it correct for a framework like Deltaspike to use
(and pass on to lower levels) uninitialized resources, who's
initialization is generally hidden to the application, and therefore
initialization logic is typically not part of application code?

Regards,
Thomas

---- dev@deltaspike.apache.org wrote ----