Hi,

Are you using ADS embeded into you application?

If so, the partition class to use has changed lately, and may have to use this class :
MutableBTreePartitionConfiguration
instead of
MutableDirectoryPartitionConfiguration

Not 100% sure, but almost.

Sorry for that, but we are still trying to improve the beast before freezing  the code for 1.0 release :(

Emmanuel