Graham Leggett wrote:
Hi all,

Got a bit of time coming up, and was keen to try get ApacheDS running in the ldap.zones.apache.org zone again.

Hi Graham,

Good to hear from you.

Is there either a Solaris package, or a generic package that I can do a command line only install with?

No we don't have one yet :( and I'm really busy with dealing with schema redesign and replication right now. Does anyone have any free cycles to lend Graham a hand? Anyone interested in adding solaris package support to our daemon installer plugin?

We need a simple no-arch package too.

If no one responds I could try to quickly whip something up.

Thanks,
Alex
begin:vcard
fn:Alex Karasulu
n:Karasulu;Alex
org:Apache Software Foundation;Apache Directory
adr:;;1005 N. Marsh Wind Way;Ponte Vedra ;FL;32082;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Member, V.P.
tel;work:(904) 791-2766
tel;fax:(904) 808-4789
tel;home:(904) 808-4789
tel;cell:(904) 315-4901
note;quoted-printable:AIM: alexokarasulu=0D=0A=
	MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
	Yahoo!: alexkarasulu=0D=0A=
	IRC: aok=0D=0A=
	PGP ID: 1024D/4E1370F8 BBCC E8D8 8756 2D51 C3D4 014A 3662 F96F 4E13 70F8=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu
version:2.1
end:vcard