Da: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: venerdì 16 marzo 2007 11.10
A: Apache Directory Developers List
Oggetto: Re: [ApacheDS] Password refresh

Hi Flavion

I reply on the dev list, because I think it's much more a dev related issue
than an user one...

We have fixed this issue and it will be released in the 1.0.2 version,
coming very soon.

In the meantime, you can check out the latest version from the svn
repository, or downloaded the nighty build here :
http://iktek.com/index.jsp?rubrique=ads

The cache is now updated when a user change a password (I least, I hope it
works :)

Emmanuel