Hi all,

[WARNING]
I'm in the process of removing the MANIFEST.MF files from SVN and replace
them by generated ones.
This, and the modifications we've been doing with Felix on the Maven Studio
plugin, may have a huge impact on the build until everything has been
migrated.

Don't be surprised if you get a build error from time to time, or if the
generated RCP application does not work...
[/WARNING]

Just wanted to warn everybody. ;)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud