On 2/28/11 1:02 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny<elecha...@gmail.com>  wrote:
     ldap/
         codec/
         model/
         schema/
         schema-converter/
wouldn't it be better to make it a sub-module ?
Yes these are all sub modules.
I mean, schema-convertor as a sub-model under schema/
         client-api/
         codec-standalone/
         all/
Shouldn't it be a separated module ?
Hmm I don't quite understand you here. These are all separate modules
broken down for better hierarchical organization. Could you be a bit
more specific, I want to make sure I understand you fully.
The 'all' module shoudl'nt it be moved at the top level ?

What is this module about ?

The archetype module? It contains some Maven archetypes for rapidly
setting up new extension oriented maven projects. Like for example an
archetype to start a new control project or a new ext req/resp pair.
Ahh, ok. Call it maven-archetype, then, it would be more explicit.

Seems ok to me, more or less, but I think we should reorganize after M2.
I don't see a benefit before or after M2. Just curious though why you
want to do this after M2? If you have a preference we can cater to
that.
Not a big deal, trying to connect the two mails you sent, was thinking you wanted to get M2 out now.

Sorry for the short answers, I'm a bit busy dealing with real life atm.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com