Hi Matthew,

Did you restart the server ?

Additions don't need a server-restart and are handled on the fly.
Modifications on an existing schema element, though, are not very recommended
(especially if you already have data using this schema element) and I'm not
really sure they are handled on the fly as well.

On the Studio side, if you've modified the schema without closing/reopening the
connection or manually reloading the schema (in the connection's properties or
in the Schema view), the modification won't be reflected, hence the message you
got.
A simple "close/reopen" of the connection should "fix" that.

Regards
Pierre-Arnaud