On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> after having tried to work on DIRAPI-184, I have checked the cursor API
> and hierarchy. There are a few things that bother me :
>
> - We do use xxxImpl for most of the implementations (EntryCursorImpl,
> SearchCursorImpl, ...) except for BaseEntryFilteringCursor. I suggest we
> rename this class EntryFilteringCursorImpl
>
+1

> - We have two classes named KeyTupleArrayCursor (one in Xdmb, one in
> Mavibot). The mavibot class use a Value Cursor internally, I suggest we
> rename it KeyTupleValueCursor
>
+1

> - The SearchCursor.avalaible() method seems not to work when called on a
> LdapNetworkConnection. I have to investigate this one.
>
> thoughts ?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com
>
>


-- 
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Reply via email to