Thanks Stefan.  Here’s an update...

I have been playing around a bit with the fortress docker image have already
made a minor change to use the latest schema (again).  Also getting familiar
with how docker works along with how to best run our tests once inside a
container.  My goal is to update the existing fortress slapd image with latest
installation packages and to have a new image running for apacheds.

It’s going slow atm (old dog, new tricks) so probably nothing before the
holiday break…

Shawn