Hi !

that's pretty easy. All the API documentation is stored in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/site/trunk/. You can check it out
using :

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/site/trunk/

The pages are in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/site/trunk/content/api/user-guide/,
and it's using Mardown as the syntax.

There are a lot of missing pages (marked with a (e) on the site), that's
the obvious first hing that need to get fixed.

The best solution would be to attache the changes you do into a JIRA
ticket
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-74?jql=project%20%3D%20DIRAPI%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC)
so that we can review and apply them.

At some point, we can vote you in so that you have a direct access to
the project without needing one of us to review your work before you
push it !

Hope it's anough to get you started, but please don't hesitate to ask if
you need more specific informations.

Many thanks !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny