Le 18/03/2018 à 14:44, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> Great, many thanks Emmanuel!
>
> I'll look into Studio, fix the build, upgrade to Eclipse Oxygen...

Lot's of work :-)

As you have seen, I have added a SonarQube jenkins instance for the LDAP
API. Seemq like some of teh OSGi tests are failing randomely...

Otherwise, be aware that the latest version of ApacheDS brings some
*big* change in the way we store data : we now only use one single file
instead of one per index. That raises a question regarding those who
will want to migrate (and that's also true for Studio).

If you have any idea on how to handle that properly, I'm all ears :-)

Thanks !
--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com