Hi Emmanuel,

yes, the Jenkins machines are rather slow, especially the H2x and H3x
nodes. I run lscpu and free -m on some, most show

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2430 (from May 2012) or Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU
E5-2620 v2 (from Sept 2013) and 96 GB RAM

But I assume those are highly overprovisioned VMs with spinning disks
only. If you want more info you have to ask infra.

See also the recent discussion with Shawn [1].

But I don't mind, they are provided "for free" to the ASF and we can use
them.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]