On 7/9/19 6:13 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:

> On 09/07/2019 17:03, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Ok, reverted. Let's first see how tests on Jenkins look like, then
>> ignore if required.

Seems to be required, inn [1] it failed with timeout twice, once on
Linux Java 12 and once on Windows Java 8. (Note that on failure there is
one retry, that's why Linux Java 12 succeeded at the end and Windows
Java 8 shows another error).

> Okie. We can also rename the class adding a 'Perf' at the end : it will
> then only be ran when you use the 'perf' profile.

Good idea, I'd rename to PerfIT.

> Or maybe we should add a special profile for such test ?

Hm, don't know, too many profiles make the build more complex.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/dir-server-pipeline/detail/dir-server-pipeline/129