Hi Emmanuel,

Some time ago I offered to help out migrating the site from the CMS to a
separate git repo [1].
Of course because that was a couple of months ago the latest changes have not
been incorporated.
I am still willing to help out with this (as I did for MINA as well).

An example of the migrated output (dated February 2020) is still available at
[2]

Let me know what the community wants.

Regards,
Roy