> On Jun 29, 2021, at 2:19 PM, Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:
>
> Correct, easy peasy lemon squeezy
>
> Here is the git repo: https://github.com/apache/directory-site/
> Download and run Hugo (see the readme) so you can preview changes locally.
>
> There are many files and folders so it may be a bit overwhelming. For
> the LDAP API and Studio the files that need to be modified for a new
> release are documented, I hope those pointers help you for Fortress:
>
> https://directory.apache.org/api/developer-guide.html#update-the-web-site
>
> https://github.com/apache/directory-studio#website

A post-mortem on deploying to new website.

One correction, I cloned with this:

git clone  https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-site.git

Instead of using the GitHub url.  I suppose one could clone GitHub repo and add
remote origin to gitbox.

In any case, it’s MUCH better than it was.  Much simplified.  I’m well pleased.

Now, to apply some much needed improvements to the online doc, now that our
website is so much easier to update.

—
Shawn