Hi,

I may withdraw this vote, as I think we have an issue with the way I compiled the packages.

For some reason, I *may* have used Java 11 to build the release, and it may have generated a package that is not compatible with Java 8 (not sure yet).

There is a missing profile in the pom:

  <!-- use JDK8 compilation for JDK9+ compiler -->
  <profile>
    <id>java-8-compilation</id>
    <activation>
      <jdk>[9,)</jdk>
    </activation>
    <properties>
      <maven.compiler.release>8</maven.compiler.release>
    </properties>
  </profile>

I'm not 100% sure of that, I have to check the package signature to see if it has the 52 (aka Java 8) type or 55 (aka Java 11) type.

I'll keep you updated asap.