Hi Shawn,

I posted you a rpm package on slack for test.

Thanks for the proposal!

On 25/09/2023 13:29, Shawn McKinney wrote:

On Sep 24, 2023, at 6:44 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi !

still working on the release to come. Slow motion...

I'm currently trying to fix the various installer. Atm, we cant anymore cut a
release for Mac OS and windows, and I'm trying to get IzPack to be used for
Windows target, and another tool for Mac, as PackageManager has been deprecated.

I also have some kind of issuue with rpmbuid, with some error message being
generated, like:

Construction pour cible OS_ARCH_I386-linux
erreur : Impossible d'exécuter /usr/local/Cellar/rpm/4.18.1/lib/rpm/elfdeps :
No such file or directory
erreur : Impossible d'exécuter /usr/local/Cellar/rpm/4.18.1/lib/rpm/elfdeps :
No such file or directory
erreur : Impossible d'exécuter /usr/local/Cellar/rpm/4.18.1/lib/rpm/elfdeps :
No such file or directory
erreur : Impossible d'exécuter /usr/local/Cellar/rpm/4.18.1/lib/rpm/elfdeps :
No such file or directory

Not sure what is the root cause, and not even sure it's critical. I don't have
the elfdeps utility installed on my mac. However the rpm has been generated.
Also I don't have a RH/CentOS machine to test it atm (will spawn a VM soon).

I can supply a test env if you need one. Let me know.  Can also help test.

Once that will be fixed, I'll focus on the Java 11 issue we have with one SASL
test. Most certainly a deprecated cipher.
--
*Emmanuel Lécharny* P. +33 (0)6 08 33 32 61
elecha...@apache.org