Github user franckcuny commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-distributedlog/pull/36

    It would not be too difficult. However, I don't think this should be in
this repo if we create such things. We could create a new repository regarding
ansible. (If we think it's worthwhile I don't mind starting that, I've some
experience with both DLog and ansible :)

---
with INFRA.
---