This is another checklist that may be missing. Was there any filling of
Apache Software grant for DLab from the original company [1] to Apache
secretary?

The date of SGA should be when secretary ack the SGA form and IP
clearance is when all initial PPMC members had submitted their ICLA

[1] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ip_clearance.html