Hello, all. Kirsten here. I did my newbie intro last month, which I see in the archives, and then I would swear I chimed in about helping with a project, and received encouragement, and then got *really* busy and couldn't check in, and now as I go through the digests I've received, and then the archives, I don't see any record of any such conversation.

Jean, didn't we talk about the size of the project I might be willing to take on? And I said I like big? And you and Alan talked about how best to handle text and images? And I said that, despite my convictions of inadequacy, I might actually be fine with images as well?

That's where I remember disappearing into the pit of a responsibility I'd taken on. (Yesterday, I finished a big project, so I'm back to having some choices with my time.)

Did I dream all that?  It's been known to happen . . .

Kirsten