Quoting KAMI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi!

Scott Carr írta:
Quoting KAMI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello!

Are there any chance to link our extension on extensions site from
Documentation project's templates/gallery section?

What is the URL, and I'll look it over.  What license are the files?
Extension are here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=170021&package_id=208656

The license of extensions theyself are LGPL.
The invidiual elements of extension content are licensed under several
licensed because they based on several contributors' work.

We don't want to confuse people that link from our site out. If the licenses are different for sections of an extension, I don't think the extension can be different can it?

At a minimum, I would think we would need a better understanding of which files used which licenses.

Anybody else have any other ideas about this?

The license list of files is here:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/

ODS files:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/ooop/trunk/documents/license/Gallery.ods