I would make this change myself, but I'm having difficulty with
CVS access to the site (and no energy to sort out the problem
right now).

In the "Application Help" section on this page,
http://documentation.openoffice.org/gettinghelp.html
in the first sentence the words "application help or "online
help"" link to the page about working on the help itself:
http://documentation.openoffice.org/online_help/index.html

I think it would be best to NOT have a link from those words to
anywhere.

The last sentence in the "Application Help" section says "We are
current working on a project...." The word "project" should link
to the ...online_help/index.html page. At the moment it links to
the same page it comes from.

Regards, Jean