Kirsten Milligan wrote:

Sorry, I'm tacking on to Kirsten's message instead of the parent.

The presentation does look great--nice job with the layout and organization! Yes, and exciting to see all the changes together in context.

Very nice touch to include the picture of Gerry; sorry I never had a chance to meet him in person.

I just wanted to add a comment on some of the points under "up-to-dateness" (Slide 12). Not for the conference so much, just in general.

Hanging out on oooforum, there are regularly people asking questions about 1.x and 2.0.x. IMO, it would ideal if the current documentation retained at least some clues about the version history. E.g. if the documentation for feature X included information like "This feature first appeared in OOo 2.3".

I realize that is yet more work and just keeping current is already a strain, but if we lose the history, then people using an old version are likely to be terribly confused when the docs don't match what they're seeing.

<Joe