Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
I have found two references to possible Administrator's Guides.

Issue 68679: Last year there was some talk about compiling an AdminGuide, either as part of the Setup Guide or as a separate document.

On 5 August this year, Frank Peters mentioned (on this list) that he was putting "the Admin Guide" (I assume the one written by Sun) on the wiki. I can't get to the wiki right now to see if I can find it.

What is the status of either of these documents? I am keen to see an Administrator's Guide available to users. Thanks!

It's ready on:
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Administration Guide
and linked from the wiki Docs start page
wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation

Open for contributions.

I closed the issue as fixed.

Frank