David wrote:
why do odt templates come as attachments then?
I will upload the it to megaupload so you can download it.

You should be able to use the Documents & files feature of the
OOo website:

Log in and go to
http://documentation.openoffice.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
you can then create a folder for your files and upload them there.

Does anyone know if there are any size restrictions?

Frank