>> It allows you to tag a section of text in one Wiki page, and include
>> (transclude) that section in another page.
>>
>> To tag a section in one page you would add code something like this:
>> <section begin=chapter1 />this is a chapter<section end=chapter1 />
>>
>> and in the second page you want to include that text in you woudl use
>> something like this:
>> {{#lst:article|chapter1}}
>>
>> It's not working right in at least one place, and I'm trying to figure
>> out what is wrong (if it's something I did, or if it's a problem with
>> the extension).
>
> I haven't used it myself, but now that I know about it, I want to! :-)
> So I'll be eagerly awaiting finding out if/when it's working correctly.
>
> It's possible someone else has used it in one of the user guides, of
> course. IIRC, you and Frank did a lot of work breaking up some of the
> early chapters I posted. I don't know if anyone else besides the 3 of us
> worked on them.

OK, it's fixed.  It seems like it was a caching problem on the Wiki
server side.  It's cleared out and working properly now.

The documentation for this extension is here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Labeled_Section_Transclusion

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany