Jean Hollis Weber wrote:

This book is for beginners to intermediate users of OpenOffice.org Writer. It concentrates on the needs of people writing a book-length document such as a novel, a collection of poetry or essays, or a non-fiction book—including people who want to self-publish their book using one of the on-demand printing services like Lulu, Booksurge, or Lightning Source.

Jean, From the quick scan I did, the book looks interesting and I look forward to getting to the meat of it. Seems a extension of the work we are doing in OOoAuthors. Between the work in authors and your book I should pick up a good bit on writing.. :) Thanks

--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA  91942