On 08/18/09 12:24 AM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
From the documentation point of view, the only thing we can do is put some pointers to places where people can get clipart and tell them how to get it into the Gallery. The user guide chapters on graphics (esp. the one in Getting Started) talk about the Gallery but not about clipart.

If users' expectations are to find clipart under Insert > Picture, then again the info in the chapters on using graphics needs modification.

It's a similar problem to the lack of templates shipped with OOo, but the user guides do make reference to extensions etc as places to get them, and how to deal with them.

I consider this to be an enhancement to the user docs, so I will pursue it. Can someone (Clayton?) assign this issue to me?

Reassigned.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead