Looking good.

Clayton wrote:
I started out with a Plan/Brainstorm on my Wiki user page.  I've moved
the contents over to a subpage of the Dashboard:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard

Link is at the top of this page.

There is still a lot that can/should be done with it... I'll be adding
to it as I can. Everyone, feel free to add your own thoughts to this
page... if it's a question, or something you are unsure about, use the
Talk page.

My goal with this Brainstorm is to distill things down to a few key
points that we can roll in with the How to Contribute page, and the
Dashboard... identify some key areas that need work, and track those so
they actually get completed. :-)

C.