On 08/27/09 10:37, Gary Schnabl wrote:

I'll add a pair of "Microsoft Word: Sections -- OOo: Page Styles" to the Help at index "Microsoft Office;feature comparisons".

Did not know Word so good that I recognized that this may be a problem for some users.

Uwe
This might help: the English version (1033) of MS Word 2007 Help & How-to (http://office.microsoft.com/client/helphome.aspx?NS=WINWORD&VERSION=12&LCID=1033&SYSLCID=1033&UILCID=1033)

That is the online version of Word 2007 Help--the most current. I stick my nose into it quite a bit... I report some errors every so often.

Gary

Thank you, Gary, for the link. When I tried to open the Microsoft help pages on the web in the last few years, I always got a message that I'm not using Windows and therefore are not eligible to see the MS Help.

So "Section break" is the magic word known to the Word users.

Uwe
--
  u...@openoffice.org  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany