The Templates seem to be mainly in English. Maybe I'l translate some of them when needing it. Following the same page naming convention might be a good initial choice?

Yes, that is how the other translations have done it.

Ok. My drafts will appear in my own userspace under /Drafts/DE/Documentation.

I do something similar when I'm drafting up ideas and new pages.

BTW, do you need/want delete rights on the Wiki? This will come in handy for the translations since you'll probably have to shuffle pages around a little, and delete pages you create etc. If you do, let me know your Wiki user ID.

The only concern left is that transfering existing documents into the wiki might violate copyright. I'll come back to this issue when I get my head on it.

Inside the Doc Wiki, the content should be either PDL or CC-By.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead