Hi

I'd be interested, as I could really do with some up-to-date experience of
documenting for developers, but want to know more before I commit as I
haven't documented for developers in some time.  I don't mind tackling the
Add-Ons or SPI Smart Tags but would like a little guidance as to what
resources are available to help us meet deadlines.

Claire