On 10/31/2011 15:53, Tracy Allis wrote:
I would enjoy writing for open office and am able to type approximately 100
wpm.  I formerly worked for three pathologists and also will provide you with
my last writing course which I received a 4.0 at our local college.

Please let me know if you are interested in my assistance.

Thanks,

Tracy Allis
810-640-7705
6374 W Lake
Clio, MI 48420

Hi, Tracy,

Thank you for your interest in helping with user documentation for OpenOffice.org.

Please see this page for more information, particularly the section
about mailing lists.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Introducing_OOoAuthors

You may also wish to consider the LibreOffice Documentation team. A
number of people involved in the Apache OpenOffice.org project also
work in parallel on the LibreOffice project. More info here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

If you decide you'd like to join one or both of these projects – welcome aboard!

--
/tj/
Moderator, dev-doc