Hi Mingyu,

Got it. Thanks a lot for your information!

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用

发件人: 陈明雨
发送时间: 2019年9月4日 8:58
收件人: dev@doris.apache.org
抄送: tan zhongyi
主题: Re:Re: Release plan of Doris

Hi Katte:

The Doris project is currently developing the following functions:

1. Decouple Storage and Compute
We hope that Doris will be able to provide better flexibility and lower cost in
the cloud by decoupling Storage and Compute. At present, we are improving some
basic processes to adapt to the final architecture.
You can focus on these issues:

htps://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues/1429
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues/1723

2. Data storage format
We are developing a new storage format based on Page. And on this basis, we
introduce bitmap index, inverted index, dictionary compression and other
functions. You can focus on this project:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/projects/1

3. Query optimization
This part includes some predicate pushdown and partition pruning. CBO will also
be developed later.
--
此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen