On Friday 06 July 2018 03:30 AM, Thomas Monjalon wrote:
05/07/2018 13:48, Gaetan Rivet:
This function permits defining additional terminating characters,
ending the parsing to arbitrary delimiters.
[...]
+__rte_experimental
+struct rte_kvargs *rte_kvargs_parse2(const char *args,
+               const char *const valid_keys[],
+               const char *valid_ends);

The name is not ideal but I don't have a better idea.

Does 'rte_kvargs_parse_delim()' seem any better?
Or, a more obvious one 'rte_kvargs_parse_with_delim()'.

[...]

As I am already late in commenting on this, I am OK changing this later as well (using the 'experimental' blanket) when a better suggestion comes along. So, from me as well:

Acked-by: Shreyansh Jain <shreyansh.j...@nxp.com>