On 5/9/2020 5:04 AM, Xiaoyun wang wrote:
> This patch adds jumbo frame offload flag, increases
> judgment whether Tx/Rx queues is non-null when free
> resources, and if card mode does not support nic,
> driver will be initialized failed, supports ipv6
> flow director for BGP or ICMP packets.
>
> --
> v4->v5:
>   - increase Tx/Rx queues non-null judgment
>   - add jumbo frame offload flag
>   - increase judgment for support NIC or not
>   - support ipv6 flow rules
>
> v3->v4:
>   - fix PF firmware hotactive problem
>   - optimize log style
>   - adds txq xstats members
>
> v2->v3:
>   - fix FW hotactive problem
>   - optimize log style
>
> v1->v2:
>   - Fix LRO problems
>   - Fix hotupdate firmware problem
>   - Optimize doorbell area initialization
>   - Remove 40GE Mezz card id
>   - Add Fdir filter type
>   - Optimize log files
>   - Support pause flow control
>
> v1:
>   - Allocate IO memory with socketid
>
> Xiaoyun wang (4):
>   net/hinic: increase Tx/Rx queues non-null judgment
>   net/hinic: add jumbo frame offload flag
>   net/hinic: increase judgment for support NIC or not
>   net/hinic/base: support ipv6 flow rules

Hi Xiaoyun,

Some of above are separate patchsets, and previous ones already merged. I guess
there is a confusion about versioning (vN) in patchsets.

The versioning is a new version of patchset if a new version required/requested.
It is not incremental changes to a driver (or a component)

The previous patchset has been applied in v4, for this new patchset it should
start from v1 again.

(Also previous v2 and v3 were different patchsets, and should reset the
versioning ... )