On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 6:10 AM Thomas Monjalon <tho...@monjalon.net> wrote:

> > In addition may I ask your opinion on the changes that are required
> > before the library can be accepted?
>
> Very few contributors take time to look at it.
> Clearly we want this feature. We really want it,
> but we are not able to dedicate enough time for its review (blaming myself).
> That's why I Cc the techboard to try a new process:
>
> For such feature requiring a community design,
> and not having enough feedback to progress in a timely manner,
> I propose drafting the design in a Technical Board meeting
> (a regular or specific one).

Since the patch series already have the documentation for library[1],
example application [2]
in addition to the implementation.
For everyone's benefit, it would good to know what is the expectation
of draft design so that one can create
such a document as part of the new process and it can apply for new
another library.

[1] http://patches.dpdk.org/patch/71953/
[2] http://patches.dpdk.org/patch/71956/