Hi dpdk-dev,
   I would like to submit adapter instance get api to retrieve the Rx/Tx
adapter instance id for for a Rx/Tx queue

int
rte_event_eth_rx_adapter_queue_instance_get(uint16_t eth_dev_id,
                                            uint16_t rx_queue_id, uint8_t
*instance_id)

and

int
rte_event_eth_tx_adapter_queue_instance_get(uint16_t eth_dev_id,
                                            uint16_t tx_queue_id, uint8_t
*instance_id)

When application creates multiple adapter instances and adds queues to
different adapter instances,
It's difficult to maintain which queue belongs to which adapter instance.

With this api, application need not manage the instance id's for the queues.
It can query the
Instance id for the specified queue.

I look forward feedback on this proposal to submit patch for the review.

Thanks,
Ganapati