On 20/05/2024 15:26, Nicholas Pratte wrote:
I've been running some local tests using a mock test suite. Each
method you created generates output as expected, but
show_port_stats_all() is printing out an empty list; I'm not sure this
is intentional or not. I don't have much experience with regular
expressions to be able to discern what is going on in the code within
a reasonable amount of time, so I wanted to bring this to your
attention.

Yeah, well spotted! I must have missed it in my testing... it looks like it's the fault of the sneaky \r being added at the end of the lines by the paramiko shell.