Hello everyone.

Investigating IXGBE driver I found an mspdc counter (MAC Short Packet Discard).
And I am wondering why this counter is not used in the calculation of total RX
errors (ierrors field in rte_eth_stats structure). Is it already a part of
another counter, for example, rlec (Receive Length Error)? Or is it a bug?

Another one question is about incompleteness of rte_eth_stats structure. IXGBE
and other drivers have a lot of counters but only a part of them is represented
in rte_eth_stats. Is there any valuable reasons for that or it's just not
implemented?

Best regards,
Igor Ryzhov