On 07-10-2026 23:03, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Oct 2026 16:28:54 +0000
> Hemant Agrawal <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> On 07-10-2026 20:56, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
>>> On Wed, 7 Oct 2026 07:24:37 +0000
>>> Hemant Agrawal <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>    
>>>> On 06-10-2026 20:31, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
>>>>> On Tue,  6 Oct 2026 14:56:36 +0530
>>>>> Hemant Agrawal <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>       
>>>>>> This series collects a set of fixes and enhancements for the NXP DPAA
>>>>>> bus, mempool, dma, crypto and net drivers targeting 26.11.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It includes memory-leak and resource-cleanup fixes on the device
>>>>>> remove/close paths, more robust frame queue and congestion-group
>>>>>> shutdown, secondary-process safety guards, BPID and cgrid lifecycle
>>>>>> handling, and several new features: offline (O/H) port device support,
>>>>>> enhanced virtual storage profile (VSP) port support, fmcless Rx queue
>>>>>> configuration via devargs, Rx/Tx taildrop threshold devargs, non
>>>>>> fmX-macY shared Ethernet naming, and DMA scatter-gather and
>>>>>> errata-workaround devargs. Documentation and release notes are updated
>>>>>> accordingly.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> v21:
>>>>
>>>> It is becoming a never ending cycles.  Every time we fix, it finds new 
>>>> issues. Can we put a limit to accept it with no errors and minimal 
>>>> warnings?
>>>> I am anyway fixing the following and sending v22.
>>>
>>> I won't accept patches with errors or warnings, sorry.
>>> You can run the same reviews locally.
>>>    
>>
>> Ok. I respect that.  Please check V22. If there are still warnings.
>> Will you please let me know what all you are running for review. I will try 
>> the same locally.
> 
> I use claude with either web gui or desktop app mostly. And the AGENTS.md 
> that is updated
> by this patch set. Claude is smart enough to read local files. Usually I 
> format up a patch series mbox
> with cover letter and attach that. Though when using CLI you can ask it to 
> look at commits directly.
> 
> The changes in this patch are mostly about getting CI version to not give low 
> confidence feedback.
> https://patchwork.dpdk.org/project/dpdk/list/?series=39179

Thanks. I have tried using vero-coder wrapper with  
"us.antrohipic.claude-opus-5 Model" over your changes in AI review script (I 
don't have Anthropic Key) .


Please review V22 -  My report card is saying : 
`v22-review-report.md` — 27 patches, 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 2 Info,



Reply via email to