On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 04:48:17PM +0800, Jianbo Liu wrote:
> Hi Qian,
>
> On 28 March 2016 at 10:30, Xu, Qian Q <qian.q.xu at intel.com> wrote:
> > Jianbo
> > Could you tell me the case that can reproduce the issue? We can help
> > evaluate the impact of performance on ixgbe, but I'm not sure how to check
> > if your patch really fix a problem because I don?t know how to reproduce
> > the problem! Could you first teach me on how to reproduce your issue? Or
> > you may not reproduce it by yourself?
> >
> It is more an refactoring to original design than fixing an issue. So
> I don't know how to reproduce either.
> Can you use your usual performance testing cases first, and see if
> there is any impact or improvement?

Since there is no further discussion or update on this patch, I'm going to mark
it as rejected in patchwork, rather than have it live on as a zombie patch.

If this change is wanted for 16.11 or any subsequent release, please resubmit
it for consideration with any performance data justifications (and a reference
back to this thread).

Thanks,
/Bruce