2016-11-07 17:12, Montorsi, Francesco:
> Hi all,
> if this was already raised, sorry for that.
> I noticed that the gmane archive for this mailing list is not working anymore:
>
>     http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.networking.dpdk.devel
>
> reports "Page not found". Also I noticed that the gmane link on the dpdk.org
> website has been removed.

Gmane was closed and is coming back.
Look at this page:
        http://gmane.org/gmane.comp.networking.dpdk.devel
"Not all of Gmane is back yet - We're working hard to restore everything"

> That was my only way to search through the archives of this mailing list...
> is there any other way to search them?

For old posts, Google works well enough.

We could also try to upgrade from Mailman 2 to Mailman 3 which provides
a modern interface with a search box and a lot of other cool features.
Fedora is using it:
        https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel at
lists.fedoraproject.org/