Hi Dariusz,

"Single file segments [1]" can help at the scenario that 2MB hugepages are not
too scatter; i.e., some pages are physically contiguous.
But it cannot solve the issue completely (imagine the worst situation).

Plus, it makes the memory part a little complex.

So we are expecting it (with some other issues on memory part) being addressed
completely by Anatoly's rework on memory.

Thanks,
Jianfeng