On 07-Mar-18 4:05 PM, Burakov, Anatoly wrote:
On 07-Mar-18 3:27 PM, Nélio Laranjeiro wrote:
Hi Anatoly,

I am trying to run some test with this series, but it seems to be based
on some other commits of yours. I have already identified the following
one [1] it seems I am missing some others.

It is possible to have a list of commits to apply on the current master
branch [2] before this series?

Thanks,

[1] https://dpdk.org/patch/35043
[2] https://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/commit/?id=c06ddf9698e0c2a9653cfa971f9ddc205065662c

Hi Nelio,

Yes, my apologies. I'm aware of the apply issues. The issue is due to me missing a rebase on one of the dependent patchsets. I'm preparing a v2 that will fix the issue (pending some internal processes).

Hi Nelio,

The v2 is now up, with corrected rebase. You can see the list of dependent patches in the cover letter [1]. Once again apologies for incorrect rebase in v1. Looking forward to your feedback!

[1] http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2018-March/092070.html

--
Thanks,
Anatoly