Hi everyone,

I was updating my progress of GSOC time to time. Since i'm completing one
month i would like to summarize it.
My task was to evolve the current Proteus interface for DRAT. As you all
may know already, DRAT had four main functions
Crawl,Index,Map,Reduce. When ever the rest api of DRAT called these
functions, these were executing set of shell commands to perform the task.

Since my task was to evolve the Web interface, With the guidance of my
mentor and the community, i was tasked with creating the APIs
with direct java API calls rather than shell scripts. DRAT uses OODT to
perform these actions, while OODT currently moving to AvroRPC from XMLRpc
technology.
Though we were trying to implement the APIs with AvroRPC clients, Due to
some complications faced in implementing AvroRPC for OODT we had to stick
to the XMLRpc.
But as soon as OODT is released with the stable AvroRPC implementation
these will be updated to use AvroRPC instead of XMLRpc. Current changes
have been merged
with the master branch of DRAT.

So far i have successfully completed all the API calls and also have
introduced one new Rest API for DRAT to execute dynamic workflows with
given tasks.
On the other hand for the  web interface implementation i have designed the
mockups and shared in mailing list as well. While waiting for your valuable
comments for those, I have started working on that too. For both the API
and web interface i have updated the DRAT wiki on Github.

For web interface i have planned to use angular and angular Material
technologies.I'm willing to start with the latest version of angular.
The help i got from you people was much helpful, I'm very grateful for
that. Special Thanks to Chris and Imesha for helping me constantly.

Your comments on my work and also suggestions for the rest would be very
helpful in we making this product a better one.

Thank you all.