Okay we are down to the final one -

DRILL-4482 - Avro no longer selects data correctly from a
sub-structure.(Jason)

Note that MapR QA team is going to start testing 1.6 snapshot now before I
roll out the release candidate. DRILL-4482 can be merged in later as it is
not likely to affect the  Hopefully there will be no show stoppers (.

The plan is to roll out the release candidate by Thursday.

Thanks

Parth